Our Nordic heritage and values are built on transparency and openness towards all kinds of differences.
What is the Diversity and Inclusion Charter about?
As a company, we need to reflect the societies we operate in as well as the expectations of our stakeholders. Our ambition is to be inclusive for all – majorities and minorities alike. The concrete priorities and commitments of this charter are as follows:
We have a specific target for gender balance
- 40% of employees to be female by 2026
- 50% female/male employee split by 2030
- TietoEVRY’s ambition is to have, at any given time, the proportion of female leaders equal to or greater than the overall share of female employees
- Expand female recruitment, building on graduate recruitment, ensure final candidates of both genders when recruiting internally and externally. All open positions will be communicated as open to all employees
- Ensure at least one female successor for all positions in all manager level succession plans
We reflect our global markets and industries
- TietoEVRY will ensure as many nationalities and cultures are represented among the employees as possible
- We support internal mobility across national and business-related structures
- Talent acquisition will be based on a global talent pool
A good blend of age groups is good for business
- Continue and accelerate recruitment of graduate and young professionals
- Ensure a combination of experience, seniority, subject matter expertise and industry knowledge with updated competence on emerging technologies within our businesses.
We want to be an inclusive employer
- Create opportunities for people with disabilities and learning disabilities
- Recruit employees from organizations and partners with focus on integration of refugees and people with disabilities.
Read the full Diversity and Inclusion Charter here!