Application and Product Development
10 November 2020 - 04 December 2020
With us you will be responsible for
• Building and maintaining Education products as part of Agile development team & working in collaboration with global team.
• Development and maintenance work.
• Designing and developing functionalities as per the stories & test driven development framework
• Suggesting new ideas/improvements as and when feasible
• Communicating any risks, bottlenecks in the delivery to stakeholders
• 2 - 4 years of overall experience in software development in Microsoft technologies.
• Excellent skills in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Strong Technical Skills
• Knowledge of Web technologies and Angular JS
• Excellent analytical and programming skills, who can display an ability to deal with complexity
• Good knowledge of MSSQL
• Good understanding of working in an Agile set up
As a person you are
• Honest & Ethical.
• Clear in your thoughts and communication.
• Objective in your approach.
• Professional attitude at work
• Self-motivated & Self organized person
• Independent and responsible
• Willing to learn and grow
• Good team player, attention to detail and ability to work well with others
• Challenging work
• Multinational company environment
• Training, technical courses
• Career path and personal growth
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.