Strategy and Line Management
19 November 2020 - 30 December 2020
Manager Optimisation & Decision Support in Oil and Gas
TietoEVRY is the Nordic region's largest IT services company. We provide comprehensive solutions to both the private and public sector. Building on a strong Nordic heritage, TietoEVRY combines global capabilities with local presence.
Energy Components (EC) from TietoEVRY, is the worlds’ leading hydrocarbon Management (HCM) software suite for production management in oil and gas. In close cooperation with our customers, we have developed a unique portfolio of integrated IT solutions that supports the whole supply chain for upstream companies within production, transport, sale and revenue. Energy Components is the globally chosen solution by several of the world leading operations.
EC IAM (Integrated asset Modelling): Energy Components module that integrates models & optimizes petroleum assets, allowing to chain together upstream & downstream modeling applications & measured data to an asset wide digital twin.
We seek Manager for Optimisation & Decision Support to work in our professional Oil and gas team in Oslo, responsible for O&D team and project deliveries to our customers globally.
The role will provide the opportunity to work with some of the largest oil & gas companies in the world helping them improve their decision processes through designing and implementing optimisation algorithms, providing advanced decision support and implementing KPI based planning methods.
We’re creating smarter solutions for the Oil &Gas industry
• Responsible for delivery team in Optimisation and Decision Support.
• Responsible for KPI,s
• Facilitating and leading workshops with clients, together with team with the purpose of analysing and gathering user requirements and documenting business processes
• Analysis of business requirements and present findings concisely.
• Keen interest in taking decision making and algorithm performance to the next level
• Ability to independently develop algorithms for new cases by gathering information, modelling/designing, programming (C++ experience preferable) and testing
• Self-driven, ambitious and willing to take ownership of projects/tasks
• Desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
• Willing to work with highly complex cases
• Ability to cooperate with business stakeholders at multiple levels of an organization
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Relationship databases, preferably Oracle
• Ability to work in multi-cultural set up and in distributed teams
• Ability to start with minimum information and proactively gain knowledge
• Experience with the upstream Oil & Gas value chain is preferable
• Master's degree or higher within Operations Research, Cybernetics, Algorithm design or similar
• Solid knowledge of mathematical programming techniques like column generation is preferable
• Experience from business consulting, optimisation consulting, advanced analytics consulting or similar is preferable
We will offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What's more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
• You will become a part the Tieto Oil and Gas office in Norway
• You will work with national customers and large global enterprises
• You will be seen and heard in a department with significant influence in the group
• A challenging inter-disciplinary environment – we cover the entire value chain in our deliveries
• Close to decisions and an opportunity to influence your day to day work
• Become a part of an informal and friendly environment that provides ample opportunities for flexibility, influence and freedom with responsibility
• Professional development
• Competitive terms and conditions including insurance- and pension schemes
• Cabins available for employees to rent in Norway and Europe
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.