Technical and Functional Expertise
09 November 2020 - 29 December 2020
Cloud & Infra
Job Description : TechniService Lead (SCCM/Intune expert)
As a Device Management Service lead with us, you will work with qualified advice to our clients in the area. You will design, participate in the implementations as well as the documentation before handing over the work to our operations department. If you like complex problem solving and have a great interest or experience in working with Device Management you will like the tasks.
We work mainly in Microsoft's system and if you have experience of working with cloud solutions in the area, it is considered a merit. We are an employer that points out everyone's equal value and values diversity.
Technical Skills -
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch (1910) and 2012 R2/SP2 - Installation, Configuration and Operations/Troubleshooting.
• Operating System Deployment (OSD)-Design, Build and deployment of the Windows 7 and Windows 10 Images, Building Driver packages, Task Sequences and Operating System Deployment troubleshooting covering various Imaging scenarios like Refresh, Replace, Bare-Metal.
• Modern Device Management services such as Windows 10 AutoPilot, Windows 10 Servicing,Office 365 Servicing.
• Operating System Deployments with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) standalone as well as integration with Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and SCCM.
• Experience in User Driver Installation (UDI), Zero Touch Installation (ZTI) and Light Touch Installation (LTI).
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) with Microsoft Intune. Management of Device and App Lifecycles. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Choose Your Own Device (CYOD) strategies.
Mobile Application Management (MAM), Co-Management of Windows 10 devices.
• Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2012 R2- Installation, Configuration and Operations.
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 R2 – Installation and Configuration.
• Microsoft Private Cloud OS- Implementation using Microsoft System Center Components along with Windows Azure Pack (WAP), Service Provider Foundation (SPF) and Cloud Cruiser/GridPro Add-ins for WAP.
• Extensive experience in Hyper-V, Windows Failover Cluster, Windows operating Systems, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• ITIL v3 Certified Understanding of Remedy, ITSM, ServiceNow and Change Management process.
• Scripting and Automation experience with PowerShell. Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• Strong experience of working in capacity of Individual contributor as well as leading diversified team(s) over the years.
* Experience in designing, developing and deploying infrastructure for devices.
* Have easy to understand business requirements and translate them into solutions.
* Have a consultative behavior. You can talk to a customer, lead colleagues, but at the same time you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed.
* Have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure in general and from a workplace perspective.
* In-depth knowledge and experience in the Microsoft System Center (SCCM).
* Knowledge within Microsoft 365, Intune, Modern management, Autopilot.
* Academic degree in computer technology or equivalent experience in the field.
* You communicate fluently in English in both speech and writing.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.