Technical and Functional Expertise
13 October 2020 - 29 November 2020
Cloud & Infra
With us you will be responsible for:
- close cooperation with IBM and customer representatives
- interface to nearshore and offshore service operations for customer units and other internal customers of the service for general service related topics, not covered by other roles.
- customer interface and escalation point for operational matters. Escalation point for Incident, Change and Problem flows.
- understanding of incident/problem/change/configuration management and ensuring that customer initiated changes/requests/incidents follow global processes - scope, timing, impacted parties etc.
- good understanding (on high level) of services provided to the customer – service description, SLA, scope, limitations, pricing model (cost forwarding), catalogue requests & how to order service, contact points and service specific practices
- lead operational governance
- ensure that signed SLA is according to service SLA
- continuous improvement plan from operational perspective
- follows overall SLA status, address deviations, coordinates and escalates as required
- participates regular operative meetings taking place with the IBM
- keeps continuity plan up to date
We expect you to have:
- leadership skills
- familiar with ITIL principles (ITIL foundation certification), knows Tieto’s operations delivery process and tools.
- IT4IT basics
- excellent interaction skills with the customer and vendor on operative level in continuous services related issues.
- excellent communication and networking skills with fluently spoken and written English.
- basic technical background across full technology range
- analytical skills
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.