Application and Product Development
08 September 2021 - 29 December 2021
Product Development Services
cTieto Product Development Services (PDS) is a world leader in high expertise product development services and niche products for Wireless and Cloud. Our focus is on Networking, Internet of Things and Smart Traffic. We’re a key partner to our customers, helping them bring fantastic and innovative products to market with success.
We are a team with world-class expertise and passion, transforming next-generation networks and connected device platforms, helping customers in the development of Cloud/Network Function Virtualization, 5G, and IoT Technology. In order to support our expansion in a different automotive (and not only) projects, we are looking for iOS Fan.
With us you will be responsible for:
· designing and developing (more than 80% new features) advanced iOS applications (example: fleet management, related to vehicles location and remote supervision; solutions for audio devices);
· participating in system architecture design and development (we have real impact on it!);
· keeping the highest quality standards (over 85% code covered unit tests);
· carrying for whole product development lifecycle, from requirements collecting to product deployment;
· working as a member of cross-functional project team, which is developing in Scrum methodology;
· being a part of highly experienced 5-people team of iOS Developers
We expect you to have:
· at least 1 year of solid professional experience in developing iOS applications with Swift;
· hands-on knowledge of Core Data, , MVP and multithreading;
· familiarity with performance optimization and software testing (unit tests);
· proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
· experience Agile methodology (Scrum is a plus);
· strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices;
· very good level of English communication (English speaking clients and team members).
Nice to have:
· certificate in iOS App Development;
· experience with CI, TDD, Xcode, TestFlight or similar;
· connectivity knowledge on application level (Bluetooth, BLE, WiFi, NFC).
· strong UIKit, Core Bluetooth and External Accessory frameworks
With us, you can expect:
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.