Technical and Functional Expertise
08 January 2021 - 04 March 2021
Role : D365 Technical Consultant
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analyze client requirements and objectives, suggest Business Re-Engineering processes, eliminate non-value addition processes and derive how best the software can address clients’ business process
· Perform Fit-gap analysis, convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
· In order to ensure End to end business solution be delivered, need to work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements
· Configure and showcase Financial Management processes/systems as to how the solution meets client business requirements like Chart of Accounts, Consolidation of Accounts, Financial Reporting per Business unit/department, Exchange Rates, Intercompany Accounting, Ledger Accruals and Allocations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash and Bank Management
· Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live
· Should have experience in data migration activities and approach for it
· Mentor other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership and deliver successful completion of projects including documents, user manuals
· Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts, and deployment plans, perform SIT testing
· Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during the implementation process
As a person you are?
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.