Our Nordic heritage and values are built on transparency and openness towards all kinds of differences.
What is the Diversity and Inclusion Charter about?
As a company, we need to reflect on the societies we operate in and the expectations of our stakeholders. Our ambition is to be inclusive for all – majorities and minorities alike. The concrete priorities and commitments of this charter are as follows:
We have a specific target for gender balance
- 40% of employees to be female by 2026
- 50% female/male employee split by 2030
- Tietoevry’s ambition is to have, at any given time, the proportion of female leaders equal to or greater than the overall share of female employees
- Expand female recruitment, build on graduate recruitment, and ensure final candidates of both genders when recruiting internally and externally. All open positions will be communicated as open to all employees
- Ensure at least one female successor for all positions in all manager level succession plans
We reflect our global markets and industries
- Tietoevry will ensure as many nationalities and cultures are represented among the employees as possible
- We support internal mobility across national and business-related structures
- Talent acquisition will be based on a global talent pool
A good blend of age groups is good for business
- Continue and accelerate the recruitment of graduate and young professionals
- Ensure a combination of experience, seniority, subject matter expertise and industry knowledge with updated competence on emerging technologies within our businesses.
We want to be an inclusive employer
- Create opportunities for people with disabilities and learning disabilities
- Recruit employees from organizations and partners focusing on the integration of refugees and people with disabilities.
Learn more on Tietoevry's Diversity and Inclusion Charter
Want to join us? Visit our career pages for future opportunities!