”I am very proud of the commitment, hard work and team spirit of our employees to make this merger happen. Our talented people, joint innovation capabilities and combined solution portfolio provide us a strong position to be the first choice for our customers and the most inspiring workplace for personal growth and well-being for the best talent. We look towards the future with determination, excitement and full of energy to meet our vision of creating digital advantage for businesses and society,” says Kimmo Alkio, President and CEO of TietoEVRY.
With deep insight comprising customers’ culture, strategic and business drivers TietoEVRY provides fit-for-purpose solutions for customers to increase their business agility, growth and innovation:
- Leading customer experience capabilities realizing end-to-end digital journeys
- Larger community of data science and analytics experts enabling data-driven innovation and growth
- Stable, scalable and secure multi-cloud services driving adoption of public cloud technologies while ensuring business continuity, quality and efficiency
- Active and increased investments into end-to-end automation covering business processes, applications and technology infrastructure accelerating speed and agility in customers’ operations
- Differentiating software assets modernizing core processes across Financial services, Healthcare, Public services, Manufacturing and Energy sectors
- Advanced software R&D services digitalizing customers’ products.
The company has a strong local presence with a leading market position in digital services in Sweden, Norway and Finland. With annual revenue of approximately EUR 3 billion, TietoEVRY serves customers in over 90 countries. Read more about the Group leadership and structure here.
TietoEVRY will now start operating under its new name. To stay up to date, you can visit www.tietoevry.com and follow TietoEVRY on LinkedIn.
For additional information, please contact:
TietoEVRY Newsdesk, +358 40 570 4072 / +47 67 800 100, email@example.com
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs. www.tietoevry.com