The technology industry is being reshaped with cloud as the foundation. The divide between cloud-native services and software with high growth, and traditional managed services is widening.
To harness this market opportunity, TietoEVRY’s strategy is driving specialization and focus. Investments will be focused on businesses where the company sees competitive advantages and sustainable growth:
• cloud-native services
• data and software engineering
• scalable software businesses,
including their global expansion potential.
In the areas of traditional managed application and infrastructure services, the company sees new partnerships as potential means to build scale and pursue joint investments.
Six specialized businesses
Tietoevry has established six specialized end-to-end businesses. These businesses have full operational responsibility, including go-to-market, service portfolio, investments and partnerships. Reflecting the distinct market dynamics of each, the individual businesses will have optionality to scale, and prioritize investments.
Learn more about our new businesses
Investment priorities to support scale in distinct businesses
The following investment priorities will drive competitiveness and value creation in each business:
• Invest to expand in Tietoevry Create, Tietoevry Care and Tietoevry Banking – invest to accelerate products, services and capabilities; prioritized M&A.
• Partner to scale in Tietoevry Transform and Tietoevry Connect – invest in capabilities to drive scale and automated managed services; seek partners (operational and structural) to jointly invest and scale.
• Focus for value in Tietoevry Industry - optimized investments for selected businesses and develop portfolio to increase focus.