Technical and Functional Expertise
03 October 2020 - 30 October 2020
Cloud & Infra
We need to strengthen our SCCM Operational team. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with Windows device management and who is looking for the next step in his/her career. Come and join us!
End User Services & SIAM, Device Management and Analytics includes a full portfolio of workplace services and features. Infra Administrators team is responsible for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration running on Windows Servers and managing large groups of workstations of our customers.
We maintain a variety of devices such as desktops, tablets and smartphones and deliver any applications. Today we have a leading position in the IT workplace area and are ready to take the end-user experience to the next level.
With us you will be responsible for
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration or Co-mgmt
• Monitoring and proactive maintenance of the SCCM environment (Windows Servers 2016 and higher)
• Patching of customer’s Windows device management environment
• Distribution of applications and reporting on customer requests
• You will work on operational tasks on appointed customers and be active in parallel projects deliveries
• You will participate on Transition projects of new customers to EUS continuous service
We expect you to have:
• English language skills on B1 level and higher
• Knowledge of Windows server administration - Windows Server 2016 and higher
• Basic knowledge of SCCM, Patching (+ WSUS), Active Directory and PowerShell scripting
• Knowledge of Intune, SQL querying and VBS scripting is advantage
As a person you are:
As a person, you are social, communicative and accountable with no problems working independently. Of course, you also are a team player who enjoys working together with others. You are driven, proactive, service minded and you have a keen eye for detail. For you to fit in, you will need to be professional yet humble and have a solution-oriented way of thinking and willingness to share your knowledge with others when needed.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.