Delivery, Project and Product Management
17 November 2020 - 14 December 2020
TietoEVRY Healthcare drives value creation and business renewal for regions and municipalities with own software, industry solutions, IT services and consulting.
We are looking for a real product development professional! Are you an experienced SW development program manager looking for new challenges and an opportunity to further improve your skills and career in great working environment?
We are looking for a Solution Train Manager for leading the operative work Healthcare Product Operations organization.
Your main responsibilities are to both secure development of high-quality software deliveries together with Release Trains as well as contribute in our organizational growth journey aligning development, delivery, operations and service desk functions better for producing more value to our customers with higher quality and more efficiently.
The keys for success in this role are seen to be successful operative goal setting for a large organization, fluent co-operation and communication skills with big amount of stakeholders, smart utilization of data for building the operative picture and creative problem solving capabilities. Domain knowledge is seen as a benefit, but it is not mandatory, more important is that you have a solid and proven track record from leading SW development projects.
As an Solution Train Manager, you will
• Lead, communicate and align the organization for delivering quality software
• Be a servant leader and coach, effectively plan and execute a PI Planning
• Make decisions to meet the business goals
• Understand both sides: business and technical, development and operations
• Make sure that we continuously learn and aim for the next step of improving
What you need to be successful in this role:
• Proven track record of leading implementation for large scale SW projects / products.
• Program Management experience in agile software development organization
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SAFe process and principles
• Experience of working in international environment
• Enthusiasm, energy, ambition and motivation
• Environment to work with market leading products with interesting and growing industry area
• Great place to work with great and supportive colleagues
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Career development and coaching
Join us and make your mark!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will evaluate applications continuously, but latest on December 15th. For more information, you can contact, Head of product operations email@example.com
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.