Application and Product Development
20 November 2020 - 31 December 2020
Product Development Services
Product Development Services in TietoEVRY is strengthening the Stockholm team.
Do you want to be a part of a high performing development team with assignments around future technologies across various multinational customer projects?
Currently, we are looking for a developer who can be part of our team, developing the future of Telecom. Product Development Services is a part of TietoEVRY and has long experience in development methods, architectures and products for the IT industry.
We offer you
We are looking for you, that wants to be a part of an existing team with interesting assignments to help our world-leading customers. If you have a passion for technology and want to be a part of our team, TietoEVRY can offer you a modern workplace with career opportunities in a variety of exciting projects.
We are looking for a Software Developer
The IT industry, including the telecom market, is in the middle of a transformation. The ability to separate decouple functionality is leading to cost efficiency, scalability and agility for service providers. To achieve a network with such characteristics, new architectures and methods are used. Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) are important parts to contribute to this evolution.
Your key responsibilities will include
For this role, you have excellent knowledge in general telecom architectures, including radio and transport. You also have deeper knowledge in SDN/NFV and opensource software. You must have knowledge and experience in software development, including modern methods, tools and languages.
You should also have experience in the following:
· Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
· Open source software
· DevOps experience is a merit
Who you are:
· You are enthusiastic and driven by leading technical expertise
· You are curious about learning more about the customers' problems and working methods
· You are analytical, innovative and structured in your way of work
What you need to win the game
· You have a BS/BA in Computer Science or other similar education
· You have 2-3 years of experience of being a senior developer from either Telecom or IT market
· You have good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing and have experience of working in a team with project members in several countries.
· You have a good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Is this you? Apply now!
Your application documents should include your CV and/or preferably a link to your LinkedIn profile. The recruitment process continues continuously.
If you have any further questions, please contact Katarina Franke, Talent Mobility TietoEVRY. email@example.com
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.