Application and Product Development
05 March 2021 - 29 April 2021
In Telecom we strongly drive modernization and digitization for large and mid-sized organizations in OSS, CRM, Billing and Mobility segments. Our services and solutions help our customers to transform business through IT. Powered by our strong drive for collaboration and ecosystems, we create the next chapters of innovation and growth together with our customers through advisory capabilities, integration and outsourcing of business and IT operations.
With us you will be responsible for?
• In-depth understanding of the application and its integration with various other systems
• Understand the business logic in the front end and integration layer
• Understand the business impact of the critical areas
• To be a team player and work harmoniously with colleagues and other project teams.
• Ensure code quality and follow the process set for the engagements
• Ensure code is tested thoroughly before delivery to customer
• Take part in peer reviews, testing as per project needs
• Train peers if required on identified tasks
• Should be aware of standard quality practices
We expect you to have?
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in Java (J2EE, J2SE)
• Spring Framework.
• Some exposure to Struts and Hibernate is an advantage
• Exposure to JBOSS and TOMCAT will add advantage.
• Webervices expertise is needed.(like REST API, SOAP)
• Shall have experienec of HTML, CSS, Angular JS
• Basic PL/SQL and Oracle knowledge
• Experice with test driven development.
• Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Willing to work automation tools and DevOps way of working.
• Knowledge in automation (like python scripting) is an added advantage.
As a person you are?
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.