Stockholm, Lviv, Warsaw, Szczecin, Brno
Sales and Business Development
04 March 2021 - 29 May 2021
Product Development Services
Are you motivated by challenge? Do you have the ability to break into new areas and customers? Do you have a passion for business and specifically within future technologies? Then you might be the person we’re looking for.
Tieto as IT services company provide full life-cycle IT services for well-known global brands from US, Asia and Europe. Our role is to help customers and society at large transform with IT as the main driver and enabler. The Product Development Services is an innovative heart of Tieto with strong heritage from the ICT industry. We are now expanding our customer base in the areas of lnternet of Things, Datacenters and Test Automation with specific focus on the Swedish market and thus we would like to strengthen our team with a Sales Manager.
• driving sales to selected customers and for selected products, services and solutions
• close and grow business with new customers
• managing the Swedish sales in this area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives by using Tieto defined processes and tools
• accounts management, growing and maintaining business
• cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
• identifying and developing new business through networking and follow-up calls
• responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting presentations
• working in tight cooperation with the product owners, customer teams, delivery management, and other internal or external partners and suppliers
• representing Tieto and our offerings in conferences, industry related events and meetings with customers and partners
• building partnerships with relevant partners
• strong track record of closing deal in the IT/R&D consulting/solution selling sector
• network to decision makers in BUs/R&D within Swedish large industry companies
• drive to hunt and close new business
• ability to put together tailor made solutions with support from different parts of Tieto
• solid understanding of the full range of offerings and competences that Tieto and its competitors sell
• industry trends knowledge and the ability to identify and interpret trends and implications, and apply this knowledge to support customers
• problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
• excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
• convincing presentation and value proposition articulation
• self-driven with a strong interest to establish new businesses and solutions to customers
• customer focused, where the customer experience that you deliver what you promise, and also add value in their business
• excellent in interpersonal skills and have an interest to working in teams
In addition, you are a person who has always aims to achieve good results. You find it easy to communicate and can build good relationships thanks to your professional skills and your personality. It is important that you are capable of seeing both the customers and Tieto's interests.
We offer you a possibility to make some of your most interesting business in your career, working with our first class global products and solutions. You will work in an environment with highly skilled colleagues meaning you will also learn a lot while doing the sales to customers. With Tieto you will have the chance to make a difference, we embrace those persons who want to walk the extra mile and are ready in trying new ways of reaching the results. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers businesses but all of society.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.