Technical and Functional Expertise
04 October 2021 - 29 November 2021
Cloud & Infra
We need to strengthen up our EUS Device Management team. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager and who is looking for the next step in his/her career. Come and join us!
End User Services & SIAM, EUS Device Management team is responsible not only for managing, configuration of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration running on Windows Servers, but also responsible for its appropriate and effective use.
You will be responsible for:
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration or Co-mgmt
• Monitoring and proactive maintenance of the SCCM environment on Windows Servers 2016 and higher
• Upgrading SCCM
• Patching of customer’s Windows device management environment
• Solving technical issues
We expect you to have:
• Advanced knowledge of SCCM,
• Knowledge of Patching (+ WSUS), Active Directory, SQL and PowerShell scripting
• Knowledge of Intune is advantage
• Willing to learn
• English language skills on B1 level and higher
As a person you are:
As a person, you are social, communicative and accountable with no problems working independently. Of course, you also are a team player who enjoys working together with others. You are driven, proactive, service minded, and you have a keen eye for detail. For you to fit in, you will need to be professional yet humble and have a solution-oriented way of thinking and willingness to share your knowledge with others when needed.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.