Technical and Functional Expertise
11 February 2021 - 14 March 2021
You will be responsible for :
- To provide application support and solve defined business problems
- Maintaining Functional Specifications, design blueprint and related documentation
- Resolving general issues related to SAP TM / EWM
- Delivering high quality and efficient work (Business Issues and Tickets) within agreed SLAs and timelines
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions in incident management, problem management, feature development and CSI’s.
Work Timings :
- Working during EET timezone (8-17 EET)
Must have :
- S/4 HANA technology certifications
- Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA, new technology
- Must have at least 4-5 years of hands-on strong experience with SAP TM module and EWM
- Exposure to SAP Embedded SAP TM in S/4HANA
- Good understanding and deep knowledge of,
○ Best practices of SAP TM (Transport Management) module along with EWM (Extended Warehouse management) in S4 HANA
○ SAP TM Master Data Management Product, Business Partner, Dangerous goods Transportation network (locations, routes and zones) Resources (Vehicles, trailers, Handing units)
○ SAP TM business processes: Inbound and outbound Shipments (Domestic and International) Transportation Load Builder (FTL, LTL Package Builder (Mix Product packing and Layer building)
Soft skills :
- Team player and work with cross functional teams
- Communication with internal customers and stakeholders related to process issues
- Contribute to delivering the promised service level to the business
- Must be results oriented, & demonstrate a can-do attitude : adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with good attitude having the ability to deliver with little direction/supervision
- Ability to work on Implementation and Support assignments
- Taking part in customer/ vendor calls and handling issues independently
Good to have :
- Experience with complex Architecture / interfaces.
- Involvement in asset development and innovative solutions (Robotics, Automation, CSI proposals)
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.