Application and Product Development
17 February 2021 - 29 April 2021
Product Development Services
We are looking for a experienced requirement engineer/system analyst to join our growing team helping us to analyze how well software fit the business needs of the client in automotive industry for electric vehicles charging.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Technical skills and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Fluent English (spoken and written) with great communication skills
- Automotive projects experience
- Customer requirement analysis and management
- Software requirements analysis
- Support the technical implementation in respect to requirements and specification
- Experience with enterprise level requirement management tools such as DOORS/Polarion, etc...
Good to have:
- ASPICE Methodology
- Technical / electrical engineering background
- Safety requirement experience
- Experience with Enterprise Architect
- Organize review documents and peer review
- Analyze customer requirements
- Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Write and verify software requirements for architects and then developers
- Check customer and software requirements consistency
- Interact with RMS for software requirements processing
- Clarify, agree, and baseline customer requirements
- Coordinate with developer, testing and architect teams
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.