Application and Product Development
13 January 2021 - 02 March 2021
We are urgently looking for 'Oracle OAM-SSO Developer' for below mentioned Requirement,
· Integrations Developer specialized in development and implementation of OAM-SSO Integrations using 'Oracle IDM'' 12c (or) 11g R2 PS3.
· Good understanding of SDLC and Development Process.
· Must have experience in OAM-SSO Integrations Testing and Implementation.
· Should be able to identify and define use cases
· Experience in Core Java & Web Services development is an added advantage
· Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
. Knowledge in Agile Methodology Process is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop technical solutions for given business requirements in Oracle OAM-SSO technology
· Document detailed technical design and use cases
· Perform Integrations end to end testing
· Understand all elements to build and test OAM-SSO Integrations.
· Application of various integration patterns and principles
· Collaborate in multi-cultural technical environments with global teams.
Tools & Technologies:
· Oracle OAM-SSO 12c (OR) Oracle OAM-SSO 11g R2 PS3
· Knowledge and Experience in Core Java, Pl-SQL is added advantage
· Knowledge in Deployment processes and using of Deployment tools
· Good understanding of repositories like GIT, SVN
Candidate must have:
· Overall 5-8 years of experience in 'Oracle OAM-SSO' technology
· Good understanding of Development and technical solution concepts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.