Oulu, Tampere, Kuopio
Application and Product Development
09 November 2020 - 30 November 2020
We are looking for a real product development professional! Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for new challenges and an opportunity to further improve your skills and career in great working environment?
A team working for the Healthcare Product Development is looking for an experienced Operative Product Owner for hospital information system.
The operative product owner is a member of the Agile team working with product management, customer interface and other stakeholders. As an operative product owner your main responsibility is to deliver customer value based on teams building the right things. The operative product owner owns the product backlog, prioritizes items in co-operation with product management and help team to define user stories and interfaces with stakeholders.
Domain knowledge is seen as a benefit, but it is not mandatory, more important is that you have a solid and proven track record from product owner positions. You stay calm when prioritizing is needed, because of conflicting needs, and you are able to keep clear focus for development team.
As an Operative Product Owner, you will
• Take lead of scrum teams as the Operative Product Owner
• Provide vision and direction to development team and stakeholders
• Understand both sides point of view: business and technical
• Breaks down high level goals into more detailed to product backlog
• Manage and prioritize the product feature backlog for development teams
• Define a sprint goal together with the team
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning
• Make sure that required productization material is produced for each product increment (product presentations, functional descriptions, guidelines)
• Work in cross-functional teams (product specialist, sales, product management, architects, product services, product development) to assess the needs for the product. Act as the link between customers and product development teams
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals
• Represent the customer and end-user concerns by gathering input from stakeholders to understand the development needs and problems
• Enable team to deliver customer valued features to the product line
• Keep up to date with competition and the market
• Support the sales process with domain and product knowledge
As an Operative Product Owner your key values are
• Vision of where to take the product
• End user experience value
• Product ownership
• Quality ownership
What you need to be successful in this role:
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 5 years
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Capability to prioritize between faults and features, experience as a fault manager or from customer support
• Management experience of the delivery projects
• Experience of working in international environment
• In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SAFe process and principles
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Understanding the health care market, customer and business, or willingness to learn it
• Enthusiasm, energy, ambition and motivation
• Great place to work with great and supportive colleagues
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Career development and coaching
• Interesting and growing industry area
• Room for innovation and self-development
Join us and make your mark!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will evaluate applications continuously, but latest on November 30th. For more information, you can contact hiring manager Tanja Parkkila from firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.