Technical and Functional Expertise
23 February 2021 - 16 March 2021
Our mission is to support healthcare professionals in providing better care, help healthcare organizations improve their efficiency and empower citizens to actively participate in their care.
We are looking for Lead Application Specialists to our Healthcare Finland Product Operations team, working with the Healthcare products.
Lead Application Specialist is a member of the Agile team working with product development and maintenance, customer support, consulting and deliveries. This is a collaborative role where you work together with the development and customer support teams. In this role you'll have opportunities to participate in creating new IT solutions, services, and products.
As a Lead Application Specialist your main responsibilities are:
· Prioritization, support & active participation in solving customer requests
· Close co-operation with Product Management and Product Operations within own product area
· Major incident & Problem management for own product area
· Support product teams in delivering customer valued features to the product line
· Participating in product validation, ensuring the intended use of the product in in correct level
· Follows and understands the product lifecycle, its roadmap, from Product Roadmap to Marketing
· Identifying customer needs and biggest challenges based on customer incident data within own product area
a stimulating working environment where we strive to build the best possible IT solution there is, for the future healthcare. We have a great team of Healthcare professionals supporting the world leading solution with you.
We also offer you:
· Great place to work with great and supportive colleagues
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Career development and coaching
· Interesting and growing industry area
· Room for innovation and self-development
We learn and grow everyday and are truly motivated to help the healthcare sector!
What you need to have to be successful in this role
· Strong leadership by example
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
· Understanding of product development lifecycle
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
· Fluent Finnish and good English language skills
It is counted as benefit if you have some of following skills
· We also appreciate experience and deep understanding on IT services and solutions in the healthcare domain and proven skills on working in the Healthcare sector, providing support for the Healthcare specialists
· Knowledge of national requirements regarding healthcare, integrations used in healthcare sector, data communications, ITIL, and Lifecare applications. You might have been working as a main-user in a healthcare organization.
· Experience with scripting and automation
You'll enjoy working with us
especially if as a person you are proactive, self-driven and service-minded in your work and delivering superior customer value is a top priority for you. In addition, you are self-motivated and have the confidence to take on full client responsibility. This allows you to reach your highest potential with us. To value accountability highly in yourself and in others is important as we work as a team, often in challenging tasks where each and everyone's effort is equally important. You have flexible and responsible personality with positive attitude and willingness to learn more.
Join us in building a brighter future!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found so don’t hesitate to send your application soon in. For more information, you can contact hiring manager Tanja Parkkila by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.