Marketing and Communications
12 September 2020 - 19 November 2020
Financial Services Solutions
We are looking for a senior business developer. You are responsible for building and driving new customers' enthusiasm for the TietoEVRY’s credit portfolio of products and solutions and establish TietoEVRY’s as the trusted advisor with customers and within the partner community.
The head of the business development manager is responsible for the overall development, launch, execution, and maintenance of Tieto Credit Solutions' go-to-market strategy including pricing, positioning, and promotion. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and initiatives that make up the go-to-market strategy for Partner enablement & onboarding, joint business planning, and partner marketing. You will also coordinate with internal business partners to monitor the partner programs and ensure each is effectively delivering against the company’s and the region’s financial and business objectives
You will have a strong voice in the execution and building of the future platform go-to-market strategy for all credit products. You will also be responsible to make sure that the platform strategy and vision is absorbed with key stakeholders, from internal business units, key account managers, customer, and partners.
· Launch market research and build perspective client profiles for their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision-makers. Perform competition analysis for strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats.
· Build long-term relationships and referrals with potential clients in the banking and financial services sectors and establish and continue relationships with primary alliance partners and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline. Perform such other duties, functions, and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
· Develop, execute, and manage program development process designed to scope, prioritize, develop, socialize, refine, launch, and manage new and/or update existing programs in a timely fashion
· Part of the full sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed. Work with the lead pre-sales resource to ensure professional engagement with the prospect to fully understand their requirements, deliver quality proposals that emphasize TietoEVRY’s strengths.
· Collaborate with cross-functional resources in developing and updating programs, critical business policies/processes and develop associated documentation for internal selling an external partner use
· Socialize and execute program updates with appropriate messaging for channel sales and channel marketing to communicate to partners in a timely fashion
· Conduct ongoing reviews with Partner Experience team to ensure current & new programs are performing optimally and properly aligned to partner segments
· Track partner progress and results as well as TietoEVRY's performance against partner expectations
· 10 years of experience in sales, business development, or partner sales presenting cloud-based enterprise solutions working in or with large customers.
· 5 years of experience from selling towards Financial Service
· Experience onboarding and distributing software via a multi-channel strategy i.e. partners (SI), internal sales channel, and direct sales.
· Experience with problem-solving and innovation, with the ability to absorb complex technical details and to combine your strategic, planning, service, and execution skills to communicate effectively.
· Ability to communicate and influence effectively at an executive level.
· Data-driven and analytical, with the ability to translate data and trends into strategies and compelling messages.
· Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver value through their initiative.
· Ability to travel at least 35-50%
Does this sound interesting to you? Do apply! And join us in building a brighter future together!
For more information about the role, reach out to Katarina Franke, Recruitment Lead Sweden TietoEVRY , email@example.com.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.