Lviv, Kyiv, Szczecin
Application and Product Development
20 September 2021 - 30 December 2021
Product Development Services
TietoEVRY serving automotive OEMs and Tier-1s since 2016 - we focus on software engineering for Digital Cockpit, ADAS, and Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, and Automotive Computing Platforms.
To support the development of the innovative OEM automotive platform, we’re looking for SW developers who will work on specific AUTOSAR Classic modules and SW layers in one of our projects.
• If you have experience and detailed knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic, and you’re a sharp-minded embedded C/C++ developer – APPLY
We Provide You An Opportunity To
• Work with US-based Tier-1
• Work on the project for one of the biggest OEMs on the automotive market
• Work with automotive standards and processes
• Collaborate with multi environmental teams
• Contribute to a modern automotive platform
Share With Us Your Skills
• Very good C and C++ programming skills
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic layers like MCAL, System and Memory Services, RTE, ECU Abstraction Layer, Communication Services
• Experience working with automotive MCUs
• AUTOSAR configuration tools experience
• Low level embedded projects debugging
• Static code analysis, unit testing, component testing
• Git / Gerrit
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very good command of the English language
Nice To Have
• OS: Android / QNX
• Experience in automotive projects and knowledge of ISO 26262, SPICE, MISRA C/C++ rules
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.