01 November 2021 - 30 March 2022
Cloud & Infra
Who we are:
Security Tools and Platforms team provides internally services for security incident response, PIM, PAM, PSM and management access networks to ensure secure controlled access to TietoEVRY hosted environments and services. We are a team of over 50 people with expertise on security tools, security compliancy and secure IT environments in on-premise and public cloud.
Our portfolio includes a wide range of services from identity management, network traffic monitoring and management access to customer security consulting.
In this program you will be working in an international team/project team working on developing a company-wide secure administrator management access solution for on-prem and public cloud environments using DevOps practices.
We will deliver the capability to provide services through CI/CD pipeline in multiple locations. We will define and build dedicated, automated capacity platform which enables secured connectivity and capability to automate the deployment of networks and computing capacity.
CI/CD pipeline includes processes which will be used to deploy services on top of automated capacity platform and automation of several security related application services.
With us you will be:
We expect you to have:
What do we offer:
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 days of Sick Day
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Reward for on- calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.