28 December 2020 - 27 January 2021
Tieto Latvia (Reg. No. 40003193130) invites to join our Shared Services Centre who is ACCA approved employer.
BUSINESS SERVICES SPECIALIST
We are looking for candidates to join Delivery Support team within Shared Finance Operations unit.
If you want to learn and understand TietoEVRY businesses, you enjoy communication with variety of stakeholders, are passionate about increasing efficiency and want to support business units in reaching their targets by providing help and expertise around Tieto internal processes and practices, you are welcome to apply.
With us you will be responsible to:
· Support business units in setting up and managing deliveries (external/internal projects and service contracts) in internal systems according to the internal policies and guidelines throughout the delivery life cycle
· Ensure invoicing and revenue recognition or cost allocation according to the customer contract as well as legal/IFRS requirements or Tieto internal policies
· Ensure that delivery data reflects true and fair performance or status of delivery.
· Execute general agreed and assigned administrative tasks on behalf of business unit (e.g. cost forwarding, project closure, data quality checks and updates)
· Fluent spoken & written English and Latvian
· University degree or undergraduate in Finance or Business Administration
· Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
· Customer oriented, service minded
· Good communication and stakeholder management skills
· High work ethics
· Experience with Oracle ERP will be considered as advantage
· Interesting and dynamic job in modern working environment
· Professional development and growth possibilities
· Multicultural working environment
· Salary starting from 1000.00 EUR up to 1200.00 EUR (month/gross) and benefits package (health insurance, sports etc.)*
* Monthly salary offer will be defined upon candidate’s professional competence accordance with job demands. The salary is only a part of remuneration package provided by TietoEVRY for a new employee.
Feel free to make a virtual tour in our office and play a game https://try.tieto.lv/
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
Read more about us here.